Red Tree Vineyard is the best way to experience Nashik. We didn't say it, the grapevine did (pun certainly intended)! With a stellar view of vineyards and a lake beyond, this space feels utterly private and exclusive - perhaps the kind of home that celebrities in California getaway to, on their days off. The interiors are tastefully put together in both villas here (A & B). While this villa suffices for up to 6 guests, for larger groups, the other villa can be booked too.
Villa B @ Red Tree Vineyard is special because of its
- Gorgeous location within a vineyard
- Lake view
- Quirky interiors
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- AC, heater, electric blanket
- Electric kettle, torch, iron
- Washing machine
- Wardrobes, lockers, hangers
- TV, games
- Geyser, towels, toiletries
- Mosquito repellent, medical kit
- Secured parking for 2 cars only.
This is a wheelchair-friendly property.
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 3 bedrooms, all of which offer a lake view.
- All rooms are on the ground floor.
- ACs and heaters are provided in all rooms.
- All rooms have king-size beds and attached bathrooms.
- All rooms have wardrobes, hangers, and lockers.
- There are 3 bathrooms, each attached to a room.
- The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
- All bathrooms have solar geysers, towels and toiletries.
- The living room seats 14 people. It has 2 ACs and a TV.
- The dining table seats 11 people at a time.
- There’s a patio area with a view of the lake.
- There’s a 600 sq. ft. lawn, also with the view.
- Outdoor seating is available.
- The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, a gas stove, crockery and cutlery, a coffee machine, a toaster, a mixer-grinder, a water filter and more than sufficient crockery and cutlery.
- The kitchen is accessible to guests only for basic uses such as preparing tea, coffee, instant noodles and reheat food.
- Kitchen access is limited to the guest.
Villa B is located within a vineyard. Besides being famous for the wine, Nashik also hosts the Kumbh Mela every 12 years, and is frequented by thousands of tourists visiting the religious Shirdi and Trimbakeshwar. This city in Maharashtra also has forts and waterfalls to look out for. With multiple vineyards present in Nashik, the most popular being Sula, tourists can enjoy the opportunity to pick grapes, discover wine processing and end with wine tasting. Nashik gives you the chance to experience a fabulous cocktail of extremes - from temples to vineyards, hills to waterfalls, this place offers a lot to see.
During your stay at Red Tree Vineyard, we personally recommend
- A day trip to the Sula Vineyard where you can enjoy wine-tasting
- A visit to the Gangapur Dam, Alandi Dam and Waldevi Dam.
Nashik, Maharashtra, India