Large & newly renovated, year round vacation home to enjoy. Great place for a vacation, summer or winter. A short walk to the river & 5 min drive to beach. Ideal for summer lovers & sledders with garage drying station. Quiet, cozy neighborhood. 2 min walk to 7-11, Tims, restaurant. Gas fireplace, TV+ Netflix, free WIFI, beautiful back yard with patio & BBQ. 3 beds up & 2 down. 2 master bedrooms and upstairs has ensuite. House holds a large crew of up to 13 people! Plan your next grand adventure
Due to the virus, we're taking extra care to disinfect between reservations.
Welcome to the Houseboat capital of Canada! We provide a beautifully, updated, spacious kitchen, outdoor seating and lounging outside by the fire pit area. Towels, extra linens and blankets are in the closets. Free Wifi is available and will be provided during check in. The front of the house is all parking with room for up to six parked vehicles, so it's great for sledders or boats! Our backyard has 100 feet of greenspace so there's plenty of room for volleyball, lawn bowling or kids tenting in the summer.
If you are here to canoe, kayak, bike, hike, snowmobile, ski in the winter or simply relax, this is the perfect location. Bring your bikes and enjoy the area by bike or foot. There is a nature preserve in town that is a nice place to walk or go for a run all year round. Heated garage available with boot dryers, dry hangers for your sled gear. 2 riding mountains are within a couple minutes.
Situated in the Eagle Valley, Sicamous area hosts some of the best alpine snowmobiling in Western Canada with deep snow, powder filled open bowls, endless meadows, groomed trails, breathtaking alpine scenery and spectacular lake views. All four of our alpine areas are reached by forest service roads that are carefully groomed PLUS all four sledding areas offer cozy cabins to warm up in. With a selection of family friendly groomed trails to challenging and extreme terrain for the experienced sledders, Sicamous offers you an excellent variety of snowmobiling areas to choose from. Please check them out when planning your day of sledding.
FAMILIES: Fenced back yard with BBQ and Fire Pit, beaches
SLEDDERS: Boot/Glove Dryer
GOLFERS: Hyde Mountain Golf Course & Eagle River
BOATERS: Access to the channel and numerous boat launches only mins away. If you require a Boat slips, please let me know. I can help you with booking one.
So much to do, right out the door! Come and enjoy all that Sicamous and area has to offer!
Enjoy the hot tub all year round, just make sure to shower before use so the chemicals stay optimal for your stay.
• Keypad entry makes life simple come and go as you please
• Concierge service available for a extra fee to stock your House to make your escape even more stress free.
• Housekeeping is available if requested $30. per hour
• No smoking on the property.
• PETS: Not Allowed
• You are asked to do your dishes.
• 2 min walk to Tim Hortons for your morning coffee or 7-11 for your late night snack. Restaurant right behind Tim Hortons- great food worth the wait, then an easy walk back home.
• The surrounding amenities are Grocery store, Bank, Gym, Yoga studio, Public Library, Blondie's Café, Brother's Restaurant Pub&Liquor store and many more.
• Salmon Arm is 20mins away, Revelstoke 45mins, Kelowna airport is 1h30min, Kamloops airport is 1hr20mins. World class sledding 5 mins from your door.
• Sicamous & area is one of few places where you can be boating, fishing, golfing, snowmobiling in the mountains, playing mixed ball and ice hockey all within one week so take advantage!
• You are central to and within 1- 1 1/2 hours of 4 major Ski. Resorts. Also within minutes of 4 amazing groomed snowmobile slopes and trail heads.
• On the other hand if you need to slow down it is easy to chill out in this community. You will have access to many places of inspiring natural beauty and solitude.....We have access to it all...but it’s up to you!
• This property is centrally located within blocks to Tim Hortons, AFO gas and Sic Riderz, H2O Motorsports and Powder Lites for all your sledding needs.
• This home is within minutes to the best boating and sledding in all of B.C. AND You can have your boat in the water within minutes from your doorstep. What more could you ask for?
Sicamous, Brit Columbia, Kanada