STUNNING PANORAMIC LAKE VIEWS, MAGICAL WEST SHORE! Lake and mountain views all around. We are right near beautiful Meeks Bay Resort.
Great rates for summer: booking summer 2020 NOW! NEW SUMMER OPENINGS!!
Nearby is Meeks Bay beach and resort which has a beautiful child friendly white sand beach. A new amazing paved biking/walking path near house goes all the way down to the beach. This wonderful cycling/walking goes all the way toTahoe City!
OUTSTANDING RATES, GORGEOUS LAKE VIEW!!
AN AMAZING LOCATION!! White sand beach, cobalt blue waters, calm and safe. *See rental terms below*
We have a superbly comfortable, clean family home on the magical, lush west shore of Lake Tahoe above Meeks Bay Beach and Resort area. This is a home with a relaxing casual old-timey cabin atmosphere, not for you if you want new, modern, more formal luxury. Stunning gorgeous full lake and mountain views.
EXCELLENT COMPREHENSIVE SANITIZING SERVICES DONE FOR ENTIRE CABIN
The house has WIFI---and four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
We have a brand new king bed, and a brand new queen bed!!! Very comfy and cozy. New gas insert fireplace.
There are two lake view decks, one upstairs one downstairs. Not a party house. A place to relax and enjoy the beautiful Lake Tahoe area. In warmer season you can walk down to the best white sand beach in Tahoe at Meeks Bay Resort, open to public.
In winter enjoy snowshoeing, skiing, boarding.
WINTER SEASON: Please have AWD/four Wheel drive vehicle(s) or always carry chains. Never put on chains? Learn (your local tire shop or you tube tutorials) and practice before heading to the mountains.
Winter in the Sierras can be unpredictable weather!
We keep the lake environment clean with our beautiful new gas insert fireplace in the living room.
Open efficiency kitchen, with a small oven/stove, and a dining area seating 8 (with our extra chairs) with beautiful views of the lake and mountains. All linens and basic kitchen supplies etc are provided. Down comforters on all beds, cotton linens provided. You will not want to leave. Upper deck off of living and dining room has outdoor table and chairs for the warmer months (not available in cold/winter time)
OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER:
In the Lake Tahoe basin, Emerald Bay Rd/Hwy 89 was built long ago and is the only road around the lake. It hugs the shore of the lake all the way around. Most all homes that are close to the lake shore where you can walk to the lake, such as our home, are near this road, so there will be road noise heard. If you want total quiet, look for a house back away from the lake in the forest.
We are located on a hillside up above Lake Tahoe. The house is split level with living room/kitchen on the top floor where you enter the house from the street.
Since we are on a sloped hillside, the house does not have a traditional flat yard area for very young children. The nearby Meeks Bay beach is best for children's play.
Small children? We recommend that you bring a baby gate to block off the stairs.
Our cabin is in the Tahoe basin which is a forested wilderness area with many types of naturally occurring critters such as ants, squirrels, raccoons, the occasional bear, birds, and much more. This is part of the natural environment.
HERE IS A COPY OF OUR RENTAL CONTRACT FOR YOU TO REVIEW. You will be agreeing to this contract through Airbnb's system when you book with me:
EL DORADO COUNTY VACATION RENTAL PERMIT # 1503
Thank you: No smoking on property anywhere. NOT a party house.
There are year-around neighbors close by in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood.
No more than 8 people including children and infants.
Enjoy the calming environment.
YOUR NAME: ___________________________________
PHONE NUMBER: ___________________________________(PLEASE INCLUDE A CELL# WHERE YOU CAN BE REACHED DURING YOUR STAY AT CABIN)
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. PST.
This is a NON SMOKING cabin. The NON SMOKING prohibition includes anywhere on the real property (High Fire Danger).
3. Pets are not permitted. Warning: there is a forfeiture of your $600 security deposit if pets are found to be on the premises.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age. The person booking must be 25+, and must be staying at cabin for entire reservation time. Evident per govt ID submitted to Airbnb.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation commitment of $600 is required. $180 is a required cleaning fee.
The security deposit is used per Airbnb's system: the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear, and you follow our DEPARTURE instructions.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are returned to lockbox
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. NO Early check-in or late check out.
6. PAYMENT – payment is done through AIRBNB SITE.
7.CANCELLATIONS – SEE our Airbnb policy stated. Note: No refunds due to weather, or other acts of nature, or temporary road closures.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per cabin is limited to eight (8) persons. I, the renter, understand this is not a party house. It is located in a quiet family neighborhood with full-time residents close by.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (1) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
10. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabins. Leave dishes/pots/pans clean.
13. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16. Parking – Parking is limited to four (4) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
17. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: Storms can also interfere with satellite TV and internet. We have no responsibility or control over these possible temporary conditions.
18. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
19.ALERT: We do not offer refunds or reductions in rent due to unexpected minor household repair issues. Minor fix-its can come up as is the case in all homes. We fix/repair as soon as we possibly can in all cases, this may take time due to delay of services available on the West Shore. (We are solo homeowners and not a hotel with 24/7 maintenance!) PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY IF ANYTHING IN HOUSE NEEDS ATTENTION.
20. owners, and/or their designee, have the right to enter the premises for repair and or maintenance issues.
Arrival date: ________________________
RENT: ____________ see rates listed in Airbnb
CLEANING FEE: $180
SECURITY DEPOSIT $600
Please list names and ages of cabin guests:
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
Thank you ,
Our neighborhood is called Glenridge. It is a relatively small housing area with a quiet, peaceful ambiance. If you are looking for a family place, this is it. Many of the homes and owners have been there since the late 1970's so it is a well-cared, friendly area. The roads are county plowed in the winter. Below our Glenridge housing area is
"Emerald Bay Road/89" which runs all the way around the lake right near the shore of the lake. At peak times in summer some traffic noise can be occasionally be heard.
A great location...YOU CAN WALK DOWN THE WOODSY PATH, CROSS OVER EMERALD BAY ROAD, AND WALK TO WHITE SAND BEACH at Meeks Bay Beach and Resort (not in winter). Take a look at their website! GORGEOUS!
A wonderful paved BIKE PATH begins near our house in Glenridge that goes along Emerald Bay Road/89 all the way to Tahoe City. A great path for a family bike ride, walking or workout. (Bike rentals available in the area) Hike into Desolation wilderness near house.
Many dining options, from very casual to upscale, are along the west shore of Lake Tahoe. There are many things to do on the west shore, but it's charm is the woodsy, low key, old-Tahoe atmosphere.
Tahoma, Kalifornia, Egyesült Államok