Nestled on the quiet shores of Lake Taneycomo, yet minutes from the hustle and bustle of Branson’s main strip, this quiet condo is perfect for your family getaway. Boasting two bedrooms (one a king bed!), two bathrooms, a pull out couch, a full kitchen, fresh roasted coffee beans, WiFi, and a shiatsu full body massage chair, this home will make you feel right at, well, home! With amenities including indoor and outdoor pools, mini golf & sand volleyball, you’ll never want your vacation to end!
Upon arrival at this spacious, walk-in unit (no stairs), settle in to one of the two relaxing bedrooms. If you’re lucky enough to be “in charge” of the vacation, you’re entitled to the oversized master’s spa suite! Complete with king-sized bed, flat screen TV with Amazon Firestick, sliding door to your own patio, and a full bathroom, this suite has one more thing that everyone needs after a long day fishing, shopping, or conquering nearby Silver Dollar City: a full-body shiatsu massage chair! From your feet to your head, this chair will keep you how you should be on vacation: RELAXED! While you’re enjoying your full body massage, someone else can make use of the fully stocked kitchen to prepare a meal or better yet, brew a cup of freshly roasted coffee! As coffee connoisseurs ourselves, we prefer to slow roast our own beans and pass this yummy freshness onto you!
For everyone else’s sleeping arrangements, there’s a second bedroom with its own smart flatscreen TV, queen bed and full bathroom, in addition to a pullout couch in the living room. This unit sleeps 6 in beds and can easily sleep 8 if you bring an air mattress or sleep bags. Other items you can leave at home include a play pen, high chair, coffee pot, toaster, blender, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, blow dryer, DVDs, games, and books.
NEW for 2019 - We've added an electric grill on the patio! I love grilling burgers and brats, so now you can enjoy this too!
Don’t give your whole heart and soul to the interior of this home (even though you’ll want to!). The exterior has plenty to offer as well! Starting with a keyless entry front door, you’ll never have to worry about losing your keys. Continue on through the house or walk around to the back yard and you can enjoy a peaceful Branson night on one of two cement patios, complete with table and chairs. These patios also back up to world class Pointe Royale golf course so if you’re lucky, you may get to see a game in action! Not into golf? How about fishing? Just a quick 10 minute walk (or 2 minute drive) to Fall Creek Marina and state-record trout fishing. Rather go out to eat instead of staying in? Fall Creek boasts two restaurants and a coffee shop! Star Bar Grill, Cosmic Coffee and Star View Restaurant are all just a five minute walk away. Or, if you’re looking for family activities, the included amenities package boasts an indoor pool and hot tub, two outdoor pools, ping pong, game room, sand volleyball, horseshoes, mini golf and a playground. Plenty to keep you occupied outside at no extra cost to you!
Fall Creek Resort feels like it’s tucked deep into Branson’s rolling hills, far away from the hustle and bustle of Branson’s main strip, yet it’s literally just minutes away! The Titanic Museum is only 6 minutes north of Fall Creek, and from there, the strip is yours! From the Hollywood Wax Museum, to Hurt’s Donuts, Moon River Theater or Dolly Parton’s Stampede and further down to old downtown Branson and the Branson Landing, the entertainment district has something for everyone! If you’d rather steer clear of the main strip and head west, The Welk is just three minutes, Moonshine Beach is five, and best of all, Silver Dollar City is only 15 minutes away! If you're in the mood to rent a boat, check out the Fall Creek Marina - just down the road!
Fall Creek Resort Condominiums
Rules and Regulations for nightly rentals and their guests
1. Only two motor vehicles less than 18ft. in length are permitted per unit. Boats, trailers, watercraft, or campers are not permitted. All vehicles must be in designated parking areas. Any violation will be subject to tow at owner’s expense. NOTE: Boat and trailer parking may be procured from the Fall Creek Marina at a nominal fee. See the marina manager at the marina store.
2. No loud or boisterous language, loud music, or any other activity that may disturb others or nearby residents is permitted. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 Am.
3. No articles may be hung from any balcony, patio, deck or window, or any litter allowed to accumulate on the balcony, patio, deck or building grounds. Any items left on or in common areas may be removed and disposed of by Fall Creek Resort.
4. All garbage and trash shall be properly disposed of in the proper containers. Grease, foodstuffs, or any foreign matter or refuse, should not be flushed down any drain, or commode. Any refuse that can cause a blockage to the sewer system should be properly disposed of in the proper trash containers.
5. The use of any BBQ or open flame on any deck or patio, except gas grills using a gas container of two and a half pounds or less, or an electric grill, is not allowed as per the City of Branson and the Fall Creek Condo Association Insurance Carrier. “No charcoal grills” except the one provided by FCCOA, are allowed at anytime.
6. No pets are allowed unless agreed to by the unit owner in writing, and meet the restrictions set by Fall Creek Resort. All pet refuse must be disposed of in the proper containers. All animal ordinances of the City of Branson will be adhered to.
7. The feeding of wildlife or stray animals is strictly forbidden.
8. Fall Creek Resort assumes no responsibility for the personal safety of any guests. Any posted areas are off-limits to guests. Guests use the resort grounds at their own risk.
9. Fall Creek Resort assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss or theft of any article of personal property while on Resort property.
10.The use of amenities belonging to “The Suites at Fall Creek” is not allowed. Please check with your unit manager or Unit Owner for more information.
11.For any questions, you may contact the Fall Creek Resort Association office at
417 334-7339, during the business hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Emergency Contact Info:
Branson Police and Fire - 911 from your cell phone
Fire extinguishers located near the front door and under the kitchen sink
ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!
Branson, Missouri, Egyesült Államok