Suntikoppa Villa is a homestay located Coorg and overlooks the famous coffee plantations. 5 km from the quaint town of Suntikoppa, this is a vintage property that has been passed down several generations.
The villa has vignettes of the stately colonial era, with modern touches. Keeping in mind its history and tradition, and ensuring the conservation of the natural surroundings, the retreat offers a luxurious English countryside experience.
Embrace the stillness of nature at Suntikoppa Villa.
Suntikoppa Villa is special because of its
- Convenient location in Coorg
- Serene private pool
- Private deck area
- Stunning views of the famous coffee plantations
- Colonial architecture
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Generator and Inverter
- Toiletries, towels, geyser, mosquito repellent, medical kit
- Grill for barbecue
- Car parking for 3 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Cleaning services
- Taxi services
- Staff accommodation
- Bonfire and barbecue
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 2 bedrooms on the basement level, while 2 are on the ground floor, each with a loft.
- The 2 rooms at the lower level have balconies.
- All rooms have attached bathrooms.
- There are 4 king-size beds and 4 queen-size beds. The villa also has a sofa bed that can be used to sleep.
- There are 4 private attached bathrooms in the villa.
- The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and toiletries.
- The living room has seating arrangements for 10 people, with a fireplace.
- There’s a deck area that overlooks the pool.
- A private outdoor pool is available for the guests to use.
- There’s a private lawn where guests can unwind.
- Outdoor seating arrangements for 10 people is available.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, oven, microwave, gas stove and water purifier.
- The kitchen is accessible to guests, who can prepare their own vegetarian or non-vegetarian meals.
- Guests can choose to order from the nearby restaurants.
- Crockery is available for 20 people.
- Dinner is available. The vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are priced at Rs. 650 per person.
- Laundry facilities are available at Rs. xxx.
- Taxi services can be availed at the villa. The cost depends upon the distance travelled.
- A bonfire can be set up for Rs. 300.
- A barbecue grill can be arranged for Rs. xxx. Basic coal shall be provided; however, guests shall have to arrange for their own marinade.
- Cleaning charges of Rs 300 are applicable for kitchen.
Located amidst imposing mountains in Karnataka with a perpetually misty landscape, Coorg is the ideal destination for all nature lovers. This popular coffee producing hill station is not only well-known for its beautiful green hills and the streams cutting right through them, it is also renowned for its culture and people. The Kodavas, a local clan specialising in martial arts, are especially notable for their keen hospitality. Coorg, officially known as Kodagu, is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. Forest covered hills, spice and coffee plantations only add to the landscape. Madikeri is the region's centre point, and you take vehicles from here to visit other nearby destinations. On a visit to Coorg, cover the beautiful towns of Virajpet, Kushalnagar, Gonikoppal, Pollibetta, and Somwarpet and experience the ‘Scotland of India’ at its finest. Suntikoppa Villa is conveniently located close to all these adventures that this hill station offers.
During your stay at Suntikoppa Villa, we personally recommend
- A visit to Dubare Elephant Camp
- A trek to Abbey Falls Madikeri
- A trek to Iruppu Waterfalls
- A day at Raja’s Seat
- A day spent river rafting
Suntikoppa, Karnataka, India