Elegant home located adjoining Nestlenook and Ellis River in Jackson, NH. Private location in gated community, but walking distance to Jackson Village. Five spacious bedrooms with king sized beds including two master suites each with gas fireplaces, wet bars, large screen TVs, indoor seating areas, private porches and private bathrooms with jet tubs.
Spacious main kitchen with upscale appliances, fully furnished. Second kitchen for additional flexibility. Total of six bathrooms, four with jet tubs. Game room with pool table, pinball and Sony PS4 game system. Total of five large screen TVs. Open dining /living room area, family room, and sun room. Whole house music system, screened gazebo, large patio and gas grill. Fully air conditioned. Lovely furnishings, multiple seating/dining areas and multiple sets of over stuffed sofas. Use of pool and grounds at Nestlenook Farm. Direct access to adjoining Jackson and Nestlenook hiking and cross country ski trails.
Saturday-Saturday stays are required mid June, July and August.
*STRICT MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY OF 14*
FOR ALL CONFIRMED BOOKINGS: THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE COMPLETED/SIGNED:
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENTANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE
PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR VACATION RENTAL.
THIS AGREEMENT is made between Top Notch Vacation Rentals, hereinafter called LANDLORD,
and Rentee of Street Place .
hereinafter called TENANT(S).
1. PROPERTY: The LANDLORD hereby agrees to LEASE and does LEASE, demise, and rent to the TENANT(S), the following premises: XXXX .
2. TERM: The term of the LEASE shall be for _x_ nights, to commence at 3:00 p.m. on
date and to terminate at 10:00 a.m. on date.
3. PAYMENTS AND FEES:
A) The TENANT(S) shall pay to the LANDLORD or his AGENT, the amount of $ 000.00 as rent for the term of the LEASE, PLUS $ 00.00, as 9% New Hampshire Room and Meals Tax, PLUS a $250.00 linen fee.
B) A deposit of 50% is required at time of booking. The balance is required no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
C) Any reservation made less than 30 days prior to arrival will require the fee to be paid in full at the time of booking.
D) The LANDLORD or his AGENT will acknowledge receipt of the deposit by signing this Agreement and providing a receipt for the deposit. A receipt for payment will be issued after payment has been received.
4. DAMAGE INSURANCE: The TENANT agrees to pay the sum of $ 49.00 in addition to the rent for Accidental Damage Insurance for damage in excess of normal wear and tear. Tenant is covered for up to $1500.00 of accidental damage. Terms & Policy are available upon request. Tenant is responsible for damage in excess of this amount or for any damages that are not accidental. There will be a charge to the credit card on file for any excess damages. All damage or problems should be reported to Top Notch Vacation Rentals as soon as possible regardless of whether or not they are due to fault of the tenant or guests.
5. CANCELLATIONS: Airbnb policy.
6. OCCUPANCY RESTRICTIONS: PREMISES TO BE USED SOLELY AS A PRIVATE DWELLING FOR THE OCCUPANCY OF TENANT AND TENANT'S FAMILY/FRIENDS. During the term of this lease Tenant is responsible for the property and action of his/her guests.
Leaseholder must be at least 25 years of age. Occupancy shall not exceed X occupants, including children and day guests, for the specified unit. Violation of this policy will result in a charge of $500.00. Possession by fraud or misrepresentation or material breach of the terms of the vacation rental agreement results in termination of this tenancy. Breach of this lease agreement is grounds for expedited eviction without refund. The TENANT shall not assign this lease nor sublet the whole or part of said premise nor make any alterations therein and thereupon, under the penalty of forfeiture and damages. Moreover, if the premises rented is a condominium or part of an association, TENANT agrees to abide by any and all rules and regulations of said condominium and/or association.
7. PETS: Pets are not permitted in this unit. Violation of this policy will result in charge of $500.00.
8. SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted in any of our units. Violation of this policy will result in charge of $500.00.
9. CAMPFIRES: Campfires are not permitted. Violation of this policy will result in charge of $500.00.
10. LINENS: Sheets, pillowcases, blankets and towels are provided.
11. TELEPHONE: There is no landline phone in the unit.
12. CHECK-IN is 3:00 pm on date of arrival unless other arrangements are made in advance. During this lease, Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives retains the right to enter the property at any time and tenant agrees to admit all repair personnel authorized by Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives for repair or maintenance of premises.
13. CHECK-OUT: At expiration of this lease Tenant agrees to surrender possession of this property peaceably and without delay in as good condition as it was at commencement of this lease (reasonable wear and tear, acts of God and/or other causes over which Tenant has no
control excepted). After termination of this lease, Tenant and/or his guests may not re-enter property or occupy premises without prior arrangement with Top Notch Vacation Rentals. Check out time is 10:00 am, unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
14. ALLEGED DEFICIENCIES OR CLAIMS OF MISREPRESENTATIONS: Tenant waives any right to allege deficiency in the premises or to otherwise claim that Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives has misrepresented the property. Tenant agrees to inspect the property upon arrival and report any weaknesses that may result in injury to him or his family or guests. Broken or missing items should be reported to Top Notch Vacation Rentals. Tenant will indemnify Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives, and/or the Owner for any injuries, accident or otherwise, that may be incurred or suffered upon the premises by tenant and guests or anyone associated with tenant for any cause whatsoever during the term of this contract even if caused by gross negligence on the part of the Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives or the owner. Tenant is responsible for any damages to the property resulting from accident or negligence of Tenant or Tenant’s guests during the term of this lease. Personal Property of Tenant in said premises shall be and remain at his sole risk and neither Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives nor Owners shall be liable for any damages to or loss of such personal property arising from any acts of negligence of any other person or leaking of the roof or from bursting, leaking or overflowing of water, sewer, or steam pipes, or from heating or plumbing fixtures, or from the handling of electric wires or fixtures or from any cause whatsoever. Neither shall Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives, and/or the Owner be liable for any injury to the person of the Tenant or other persons in or about the premises. The Tenant expressly agrees to hold Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives, and/or the Owner harmless in all such causes. Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives, and/or the Owner are not responsible for items left behind. Top Notch Vacation Rentals will make every effort to locate items and if found, return them.
A.) Extras: Televisions, VCR's, stereos, telephones, washer, dryer, etc., herein called "Extras", when advertised as available in or when supplied in a leased property are supplied at no extra charge as a convenience for tenant and guests use. In the event of a malfunction or breakdown of "Extras", Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives will have the "Extra" repaired as quickly as practical. Tenant agrees that there will be no refund for malfunction or breakdown of "extras". In the event of malfunction of any other appliance or feature, including air conditioners, Tenant must notify Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives so repair of malfunction can be made. Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives will expedite repair, but no refund of rent will be made.
B.) Owners Areas: Locked areas such as Owner's personal storage areas are exempt from this lease and are off limits to the Tenant. Entry into these areas is cause for immediate eviction and Tenant will be responsible for any damages or missing items.
C.) Water Quality: Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives, and/or the Owner are not responsible for water quality. Many units in the area use well water and although the water has been tested and is determined to be safe, it is recommended that the Tenant use bottled drinking water if the taste is not to his liking.
A.) If, in the Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives sole discretion, the Tenant or Tenant's guest becomes objectionable as a Tenant, the Tenant agrees to remove Tenant and Tenant's guests effects from the premises upon Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives request. Tenant further agrees to be liable to Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives for all damages and/or from Tenant's holding-over (continued occupancy after either eviction or Check-Out) in violation of this lease. This leased property will not be used for any activity that violates local, state, and federal laws. If Tenant shall break or violate any of the within covenants, conditions or agreements, then, and in such events Tenant may be evicted and removed from the property in an expedited eviction proceeding brought by the Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives
B.) If during the term of this lease, the building becomes uninhabitable, without fault or negligence on behalf of the Tenant, this lease shall terminate and the Tenant shall pay the portion of the rent until the time of such incident. However, Tenants shall not be entitled to any refund due to unfavorable weather, evacuation or disruption of utility services after occupancy.
A.) By their signature as set forth below, tenant expressly authorizes Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives to deposit any and all advanced sums in a bank account. It is understood and agreed that any and all accrued interest upon said amounts shall incur to the benefit of Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives.
B.) It is hereby stated that in the event the Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives cannot provide the premises described above in a fit and habitable condition on the date the tenant is to take possession, tenant shall be entitled to a full refund.
C.) No representations or warrantees are valid except as provided in this agreement.
D.) Refunds due to cancellation are provided and described within this document.
18. BREACH: Tenant agrees to reimburse Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives for all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, incurred as a result of any breach of this lease by tenant or tenant's guests.
19. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: The Tenant will assume all responsibility for Tenant and Tenant's guests for the risk of using the property and agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives, and/or the Owner for accidents or claims arising from use of the property. The Tenant also understands and agrees that he is responsible and liable and will pay Top Notch Vacation Rentals and their representatives upon request for any damages that occur to the property and its support equipment through his or his guests accident, misuse and/or negligence.
20. VALIDITY: If a court of competent jurisdiction shall find any portion of this lease invalid, such decision shall have no effect on the remainder of this lease.
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; MODIFICATION; SEVERABILITY: This lease contains the entire agreement between the parties and shall not be modified in any manner except by an instrument in writing executed by the parties, and is to be considered a New Hampshire agreement and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire. If any term or provision of this lease or the application thereof to any person or circumstance shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this lease, or the application of such term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby and each term and provision of this lease shall be valid and be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law. The captions used herein are used only as a matter of convenience and are not to be considered as a part of this agreement or to be used in determining the intent of the parties hereto. Tenant agrees that it has read each paragraph in full and does not rely upon such headings for any interpretation of this lease.
22. MISCELLANEOUS: In all references herein to any parties, persons, entities or corporations, the use of any particular gender or the plural or singular number is intended to include the appropriate gender or number as the text may require. All the terms, covenants and conditions herein contained shall bind the respective parties hereto, jointly and severally, and their heirs, executors, administrators, personal or legal representatives, successors and assigns.
23. MATERIAL TERMS: The parties expressly agree that each and every condition imposed by this agreement shall be a material term.
Drivers License # ________________________
Home Phone ___________________________
Cell Phone ________________________________________
List of Occupants
Please list all people that will be staying at said unit.
Name/Address /Age/ Relation
For nearly 200 years the Jackson New Hampshire area has held a special attraction for visitors from around the globe.
The area's landscape, complete with covered bridges, white steepled churches, high mountains and rolling farmland, has been deemed "sublime" by artists of international renown as well as both downhill and cross country skiers. The mountain air in summer has attracted visitors for hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking and relaxing by waterfalls and mountain streams.
Jackson, New Hampshire, Egyesült Államok