An organic farm certified by Bureau Veritas, Nehamrit Farms loves to keep things as close to nature as possible. The location, by the river and reservoir, makes it ideal for various treks along with the promise of wilderness.
Guests can enjoy the 20 acre farm which has various plantations such as mango orchards, guava, chikoo, gooseberry, etc. Various vegetables are grown within the greenhouse too.
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Do something different at Nehamrit, with our special packages for kids.
Get those artistic juices flowing with colouring time and splash around in the pool with friends and family. Show your kids the joy of rustic living as they get their hands dirty planting seeds, plucking their own vegetables, and taking the tractor for a spin. Let your little chefs hone their culinary skills with pizza making. And end the day huddled around a cozy bonfire.
*Packages can be availed as add on to Villa stay only.
Nehamrit Farms is special because of its
- Organic vegetation, livestock
- Eco-farming experience
- Farm-to-table experience
- Gazebo, treehouse
- Private pool, bathtub
- Valley views
- Nature trails
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Generator, AC
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit
- Games, library
- Secured parking space for up to 4 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Barbecue kit
- Home theater
Let us walk you through the space.
- There is 1 bedroom in each of the 4 villas.
- AC and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have queen-sized beds.
- There is 1 attached bathroom.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- Bathtubs are offered in all the bathrooms.
- The dining area seats 6 people.
- There is a 1200 sq.ft. tree house in the farm.
- There is a 3,000 sq.ft. shared lawn with seating for up to 40 people.
- Each villa has a private pool sized 20x10 ft. and 4 ft. in depth.
- Guests can access the kitchen only for reheating purposes.
- There is a kitchenette with a dining table. It is equipped with a mini refrigerator, and an induction plate can be provided on request, to make basic food for infants or senior citizens.
- The main kitchen is not accessible to guests.
Murbad is quite close to Mumbai city. With greenery all around, the climate here generally remains more pleasant than the urban areas. While you’re enjoying your luxurious stay at Nehamrit Farms, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Trek to the Harishchandragad Fort, which dates back to the 6th century!
- Visit the Pushpawati River which is a haven for migratory birds like Pink Flamingo, Alpine Swift, Whistling Thrush, Quail, Purple Moorhen and Pied Crested Cuckoo.
- Go rock climbing at Ajoba Hill fort and see the stunning lush green landscapes.
- Enjoy the enchanting waterfalls on the way to Malshej Ghat.
Thane, Thane, India