This 2 bedroomed large self-catering villas, with Wi-Fi, sleeps 4, with shared swimming pool is on a small private secure complex, in Arpora, North Goa, with 24hr security overlooking an old salt lake The complex is quiet and peaceful with just the surrounding noise of bird song and wildlife around. The Villa offers a large sitting/dining and kitchen area downstairs and 2 ample sized bedrooms upstairs both with AC. There are relaxing outdoor chairs provided.
Monte Carlo Retreat is on a small, quiet residential complex made up of a mixture of villas and apartments and is conveniently located in central Arpora, which offers many attractive restaurants, local bars, shops and a small market.
There are two major markets in Arpora every Saturday evening. Baga and Calangute beaches are very close by.
A beautiful spacious villa located in the heart of Arpora, lounge around the gardens or take a splash in the pool. The site is quiet and has views over fields, idea for watching the local wildlife. Shops and restaurants are very close by making this a good location for a family stay in Goa.
- linens provided (changed weekly)
- the accommodation will sleep up to 4 guests
This comfortable bedroom is light and spacious with an ensuite leading off, with tiled floors. It opens onto a large terrace overlooking the pool
- queen size bed
- chest of drawers
- ensuite shower
- air conditioning
This room is slightly smaller than the first bedroom. It also benefits from an ensuite and a door leading to a balcony
- double bed
- sleeps 2 occupants
- nightside tables
- reading lamps
- ensuite shower
- air conditioning unit
- there is a terrace attached to this room
Living room / Dining room
The large open planned living space is connected to the kitchen and dining area making it is very light and airy.
- lounge seats 5 people comfortably
- satellite TV
- coffee table
- high speed Wi-Fi
- dining table
- seats 4 people comfortably
The kitchen is western style and modern open planned. it opens up into the dining area and has a cloakroom. It is well equipped, ideal for cooking/preparing small meals.
- cooking hob
- water filter
- electric kettle
- washing machine
- iron and ironing board
- 2 bathrooms
- towels provided (changed weekly)
- complimentary soap/shampoo & toilet rolls on arrival
- hot water provided via a geyser
You can enjoy a hot water shower in the bathroom with plenty of space to move around as the bathroom is a wet room style. There is a western toilet and hand basin
- ensuite (shower no bath)
You can enjoy a hot water shower in the bathroom with plenty of space to move around as the bathroom is a wet room style. There is a western toilet and hand basin also.
- ensuite (shower no bath)
- air conditioning (bedrooms only)
- smoking on balcony & terrace only
- free weekly cleaning
- hair dryer
- late check out available
- separate entry
- safe box
- inverter / backup power up
- early check-in available (if available small charge)
- late check outs (if available small charge)
- essentials on arrival (toilet rolls, soap, shampoo, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, water)
- daily cleaning available (if available small charge)
Monte Carlo Retreat has beautiful gardens on the first floor there is a terrace overlooking the pool from the rear door there are steps leading to a patio area used by the villa on there you can sit out and relax using the table, chairs and parasols provided.
- external lighting
- security guard
- suitable for elderly
- family/kids friendly
- communal pool
- gated complex
- on street parking
- limited wheelchair accessible
- car not necessary
- suitable for the elderly
- serviced apartment
- entire place set up for guests
- family / child friendly
- distance to Baga beach 1.5 kilometres
- distance to nearest restaurant 50 meters
- distance to nearest bar 50 meters
Check-in times are from 14:00 to 22:00
- with prior arrangement by email, where possible, we will accommodate early check-ins, we will do our best but you need to let us know beforehand, without any promises!
- a (small charge applicable) please contact us in advance for information
- I give my guests space but I am available if needed
- check in is from 14:00 hours
- after check in guests will get full access to all the accommodation
- communal swimming pool
- full access to the high-speed Wi-Fi
- we will once the deposit is paid, send you welcome and check in details and request you to complete Registration. (Compulsory Registration is required, this is Indian Law) for the property and provide us with arrival details, so we can arrange to meet you / hand over keys
- we are just a phone message away if problems arise
- we can arrange your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- we are here in Goa to be of assistance to you during your stay
- we can help arrange, your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- the property is self-check in, all details will be sent to you prior to check-in via email
- we will provide for guests staying longer than 7 days, a weekly clean & linen change that is included in the price
Quiet and peaceful but only minutes away from shops, restaurants and bars, you can walk to Arpora within 15 minutes. Arpora has a local supermarket and wine store plus fresh fruit and veg for shopping needs. ATM’s, & chemists. Calangute and Baga is 5 minutes away by Bus, Tuk-Tuks or taxi. We have taxi driver and tuk-tuk driver numbers on request. Taxi drivers won't miss you! Taxi, taxi. Yep you won't go far without being asked if you want one. There are lots to choose from. If you want to be more independent, bike or car hire is easily done. Buses to Calangute or Anjuna run close by.
Hunt for a bargain at Anjuna Wednesday Market. There are 2 Saturday Night markets in Arpora. Bask in the sun and sand at Anjuna, Vagator Beach, Candolim.
Beach Water sports enthusiast? Check Calangute or Baga Beaches for its myriad water sport options and indulge in windsurfing, scooter rides, banana rides etc.
Check out some of Goa’s happening bars, nightclubs and discotheques, Mayem Lake and the Kesarval spring are ideal picnic spots. Try your luck at Goa’s famous casinos.
Looking for a place of peace where you can pray or reflect? Head to the blessed Saligao church.
Arpora is much smaller and quieter than nearby Baga and Calangute. This is a very popular resort for short breaks. Complex is about 25 mins walk or 5-minute taxi ride to the nearest beach in Baga. The beach stretches to the other beaches of Calangute and Candolim, all have plenty of beach shacks to choose from all serving a wide range of food and drinks from morning to night with something for everyone, there are also jet skis, parascending and banana boats. About a 40-minute taxi ride away are the beautiful quiet golden sandy beaches of Ashvem and Mandrem with palm trees and stilted bamboo beach huts to stay in.
Arpora is buzzing at night but not loud. It’s a small town so has lots of local charm but it has lots of tourist bars and restaurants so you will never be stuck for a place to eat. Baga and Calangute beach is just a short hop away by bike car taxi or bus.
Baga Beach - 2 km
Dabolim Airport - 40 km
Nearest Restaurant - 50 m
Old Goa Town - 21 km
Splashdown Water Park - 1 km
Thivim Railway Station - 18 km