Apartment located in a modern building with picturesque view overlooking the Baltic Sea and Hel Peninsula. Situated in close proximity to nature parks and seaside. 24h security, large terrace, perfect location with a large selection of cycling trails
Nem érhető el: Szén-monoxid-érzékelő
Amire figyelni kell
1. According to the regulations of the building, quiet hours period starts at 10pm and ends at 6am
2. Pets are not allowed
3. Smoking is not allowed (the apartment has a smoke detector installed)
4. The guest is responsible for all the items and valuables left in the apartment
5. If the number of guests is larger than the number declared in the booking, the guess shall bear the extra charge of 100 zł / person (the floor corridors are monitored)
6. The guest is responsible for notifying the owner about any potential damages or losses in the apartment. The guest is responsible for financial compensation for any damages or/and losses that occurred during his/her stay.
7. Please leave the house clean and tidy before checking out.