Sans Souci 307. This condo is in a gated community with covered parking and is sought after for being convenient and secure. All on one level this 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo is sure to please. This property is uniquely situated on the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the expansive and pristine sugar white sand beaches perfect for your morning, sunset, or moonlight walks.
There is a king in the master, full bath, with flat screen television and DVD.. In the living room is a queen sleeper sofa and flat screen television, which makes this condo perfect for a single couple. Laundry facility in the complex. Covered parking spot. Free Wifi. Dishwasher, stove, microwave, full-sized refrigerator, equipped with everything you need to create your own gourmet meals or visit one of the nearby restaurants, such as Peg Leg Pete's, Hemingway's Island Grill or McGuire's Irish Pub.
Ingyenes parkolás a helyszínen
Nem érhető el: Szén-monoxid-érzékelő
Amire figyelni kell
Pensacola Beach Properties, Inc (Website hidden by Airbnb) This contract Rental Agreement constitutes an agreement between Guest and Pensacola Beach Properties, Inc. Owner of premises authorizes Agent to rent the property described in Pensacola Beach, Florida (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
Travel Insurance is available through Red Sky Travel Insurance. This is an optional plan, but we strongly recommend it. In case of any unforeseen events, this insurance helps protect your vacation investment. Questions in regard to Red Sky Travel Protection can be obtained by cal (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) If your reservation is paid in full we can no longer add travel insurance to your reservation.
LESSEE UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES:
- That the rental reservation has been reserved with an approved charge card.
- Hurricane Policy: If a mandatory evacuation is issued by the National Hurricane Center or our local governing officials due to a tropical storm or hurricane threatening our area, refunds will be given by Red Sky if Lessee purchased coverage before the storm was named. Neither the Owner nor PBP will issue refunds of any rent payments.
- Check-in Procedures: Check-in time is between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm on date of arrival. Check in at the PBP office, not the Premises. Please call the PBP office for late arrival instructions.
- Check-out procedures: Please return all keys, plus parking permits to the PBP office by 10:00 am. Late Check outs will be charged an additional $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) or a full days rent. Do NOT leave keys at the Premises. Failure to return all keys will result in a $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) rekey charge. All Lessees and belongings must be out of the Premises when the keys are returned to our office. If the PBP office is closed when Lessee checks-out, drop items in the “key drop” slot next to our front door. To avoid additional cleaning charges, please do the following before departure: remove all food from refrigerator; load dirty dishes into dishwasher; leave furniture arranged as you found it; remove all garbage and put in the outside receptacle; close and lock all windows and doors; leave the Premises neat and orderly.
- Damage Waiver: For standard vacation rentals, a damage waiver of $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) plus tax) is added to each booking and is included in the total quoted to Lessee at booking. The damage waiver is non-refundable and covers accidental damages to the unit or its contents up to a replacement cost or repair of $1, (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) The damage waiver does not cover damages by pets or willful or gross negligent behavior that results in damages.
- Lockouts: if Lessee locks Lessee out of the Premises after office hours, call PBP. Lessee will be responsible for paying the $100 fee directly to PBP employees at the time PBP employees come out. If Lessee locks Lessee out of the Premises during office hours, PBP employees will be happy to come let Lessee in at no charge.
- Maintenance: The Owner and PBP work hard to ensure that the Premises and its amenities are in place and in good working order. PBP will be available to handle questions, complaints and supervise maintenance issues. In case of a maintenance problem, PBP will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, appliances, plumbing, internet service, etc. It would be greatly appreciated if Lessee would report any problems or damage immediately to PBP. **Please note** If Lessee reports a maintenance issue and it is deemed that nothing is wrong with the appliance or item Lessee is reporting, Lessee will be charged for the service call from either PBP maintenance group or the PBP service contractor.
- Grilling: The Owner and fire codes prohibit charcoal or open fire grilling on or under decks or within ten feet of any structure.
- Balcony: Balconies must be kept clean; no object (including towels) may be attached to, draped, or hung from balcony. Do not throw items from balcony (minimum $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) fine and require litter pick up).
- Parking: Most complexes have parking permits that Lessee will receive at check-in. There is a maximum of 2 permits per Premises. Additional vehicles will need to be parked in a public parking lot. Lessee must display permits on the dashboard or rearview mirror of Lessee’s vehicle at all times. The complexes also prohibit boats, trailers, jet-skis, motor homes and buses.
- Occupancy/Evictions: The total number of persons allowed in the Premises at any time is restricted to the stated limit for each Premises. Eviction without refund is the penalty. The Owner is very serious about maintaining a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all our Lessees. The Owner will rent to family groups and responsible adults only. Minimum age requirement to rent is 25 years old, and he/she must physically occupy the Premises for the full term of the reservation. Any reservation made under false pretense will result in forfeiture of rent and eviction. Identification is required at check-in for all reservations. No parties, weddings, or gatherings are allowed without prior written permission from PBP. Absolutely NO student groups or house parties will be tolerated. All accommodations are governed by appropriate Florida Laws pertaining to Florida Landlord and Tenant Act, and also Rules and Regulations that are applicable to said Premises. Occupancy of common areas shall be quiet and peaceful so as not to disturb others. These Rules and Regulations, where applicable will be enclosed in your arrival packet along with any required parking permits for the Premises, so be sure to go through them thoroughly.
- Smoking: Smoking is prohibited on the Premises. If there is damage caused by smoking, including burns, ash stains, and odor, PBP will charge the credit card PBP has on file to pay for cleaning or repair. ***Sans Souci Association has voted to become a Non-Smoking Complex; a small smoking area has been designated on the property. ***
- Internet: Unauthorized downloading, copyright infringement or any misuse of the internet service on the Premises will be deemed a federal crime punishable by fine, imprisonment or both.
- Owner Closets: Each Premises has a locked closet that has personal property of the Owner. These locked closets are not to be tampered with or entered into. If evidence is found of disturbance/tampering into the Owner closet, the penalty is a minimum charge of $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) to the authorized credit card on file with Lessee’s reservation.
- Substitution: PBP reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability in the event of a sale of the Premises or if the Premises becomes unavailable. In these rare instances PBP will try to notify Lessee of the change. The Premises may not be sublet.
- Indemnity: Neither the Owner nor PBP will not be liable for any damages to the Premises or its furnishings, nor for injuries resulting from any accident that may occur in or on the Premises during the Lessee’s the Rental Term. Neither the Owner nor PBP will not be held responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or other damages to the Lessee’s personal items left on the Premises.
- Items left on the Premises: Neither the Owner nor PBP is responsible for personal items of the Lessee, the Lessee’s guest(s), visitor(s) or invitee(s) left on the Premises. Items left in units will be mailed back at Lessee request and Lessee expense. Any personal items otherwise unclaimed will be considered abandoned after 5 days from end of the Rental Term.
- Pets: $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Non-refundable pet fee was charged. Tenant will be charged extra if condo requires extra cleaning due to excessive dog hair, etc.
- Units for Sale: In the event the Premises Lessee is renting is listed for sale, PBP may find the need to show the Premises during the Rental Period. PBP will make every effort to schedule the showing of the Premises at a convenient time so PBP will not disturb the Lessee, the Lessee’s guest(s), visitor(s) or invitee(s).
- Liability: Lessee agrees to assume any and all responsibility and liability for their own actions, or lack thereof, as well as full responsibility and liability for any of their guest(s), visitor(s), invitee(s) resulting in injury or death on the Premises. Lessee, guest(s) and Visitor(s) will not hold PBP and its employees or the Owner of the Premises liable for any personal loss or injury arising from the use of said Premises, including but not limited to exposure to allergens, injury caused by wild animals or insects and/or use of recreational facilities and equipment, barbeque grills, bicycles, or other amenities that may be located at the Premises. Lessee’s sole remedy for a breach of this Rental Agreement or failure to make the Premises available for the Rental Term, is a refund of the fees paid, which Lessee agrees and acknowledges is a fair and reasonably accurate estimate of any damages that would arise from a breach of this Rental Agreement.
- Indemnification: Lessee hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Owner, PBP , their directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns from any and all costs, attorney’s fees, suits, losses, settlements, judgments, fines, liabilities, damages or claims for damages arising out of or in connection with any damage to the Premises or any injury or death of any person occurring at or near the Premises during the Rental Term caused directly or indirectly by Lessee, or Lessee’s guests, visitors or invitees.
- Children: The Premises is not childproof (as that term is commonly understood). For the purposes of this provision, the terms “child” or “children” refer to persons less than eighteen (18) years of age. Lessee agrees that it is Lessee’s responsibility to take any and all necessary precautions to ensure child safety on the Premises during the Rental Terms and reasonable periods before and after the Rental Term. Lessee agrees to keep all children on the Premises under Lessee’s direct supervision. Lessee understands that there is no lifeguard on duty at the pool at the Premises.