My spacious apartment is conveniently located 8.2 m south of Levi's Stadium and walking distance to Santana Row. It features comfy sized rooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, patio, and access to pool/jacuzzi/coined laundry. 50 min drive to SF.
Ingyenes parkolás a helyszínen
Nem érhető el: Füstérzékelő
Nem érhető el: Szén-monoxid-érzékelő
Nincsenek vélemények (egyelőre)
Just please respect the place as if it were your own. Please do not smoke inside but instead in back patio area. Also please adhere to the below standardized rules of the apartment complex.
1. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
11. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
12. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
13. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
14. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
15. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
16. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
17. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner's closet", even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
18. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
19. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition.
20. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
21. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said (website hidden), Blu-ray player, home theater system and such home entertainment equipment are provided (if any) as a courtesy and service level has been chosen by the Landlord . No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to TV and entertainment services.
22. Tenant agrees that doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or any air conditioning is in operation. Tenant shall turn heat off prior to vacating
23. Tenant understands and agrees that personal items that belong to the Landlord may be left in the premises. Tenant shall not damage, dispose, or give harm in any way to such items.
24. No Pets.